St Edward’s College
Forming a part of St Clement’s bastions is a building that served as the Cottonera Military Hospital. Built by the Knights of Saint John, this structure is regarded as a part of a fortified wall. An old ammunition depot used to be present on the site which has now been converted into a chapel during the British period. In 1929, the College was established having converted rooms into classrooms.